From a young age, Liz Taylor gave her life and career to Hollywood and stole the hearts of audiences everywhere. The screen goddess had her breakout role with "National Velvet" in 1944. She went on to win two Academy Awards for Best Actress for "Butterfield 8" and "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf."
In her personal life, the actress gave time, money, and efforts toward AIDS/HIV research and awareness. She was honored with the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Academy Award in 1992 for her work.
Here she is in 1947, at the age of 15.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Communty Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos