Monday, June 15, 2015

Flux Pavilion Announces Debut Album 'Tesla,' Fall U.S. Tour: Exclusive

Flux Pavilion Announces Debut Album 'Tesla,' Fall U.S. Tour: Exclusive:

Flux Pavilion
Flux Pavilion

Courtesy Photo
Billboard can exclusively announce that Flux Pavilion will release his debut artist album Tesla on Sept. 4, shortly before embarking on a three-month U.S. tour that same month.

The British DJ/producer also revealed that his LP will feature collaborators like RiFF RAFF, Soulsonic Force, and Tom Cane. Co-writers will also include Isa the Machine (of Florence + the Machine) and veteran producer Arthur Baker.

Flux Pavilion & Dillon Francis Q&A: Ultra Music Festival

"Tesla is a project I have been waiting to write since I started Flux Pavilion," he says. "One thing I love about music is how it makes me feel, and that’s what I want to capture with this record -- a record that doesn’t strictly sound like you would expect, but makes you feel like you are listening to a Flux record.”

Flux Pavilion will support the album's release with a 30-date fall U.S. tour set to commence on Sept. 18, as well as by revealing his new artist logo.

Listen to the full premiere of his "Brief History of Flux Pavilion" mix exclusively on Billboard:

"I have always experimented with my sound, and I wanted to create a project that binds them together so it all makes a bit more sense to the listener," says Flux Pavilion. "Most of all I wanted to write a record that takes people from sitting down to standing up. Involuntary movement. ‘Lose yourself’ music.”