Dylan, 14, and Carys, 12, joined parents Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones on the red carpet for the Genesis Prize ceremony in Jerusalem to support their dad as he received the philanthropic honor. It was a rare public appearance for the young teens, who were perfectly poised as they smiled for family photos at Thursday's event.
The two actors say they prioritize time with Dylan and Carys over their demanding careers. "We try for as much as much as we can for the summer to be with the kids," Douglas told Extra in May.
After separating in 2013, Zeta-Jones and Douglas have since reconciled. "We're back stronger than ever," the 70-year-old actor said in an April "Ellen" appearance.
According to the organization's website, "The Genesis Prize honors individuals who have attained excellence and international renown in their chosen professional fields, and who inspire others through their engagement and dedication to the Jewish community and/or the State of Israel." Douglas accepted the honor and its $1 million prize (this year doubled by a donor to a whopping $2 million) on behalf of his work toward greater "inclusiveness and tolerance" within the Jewish community, Variety reported. The "Ant-Man" actor plans to donate his award money to Jewish charities that work to further that mission.
-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION Google + - Fashion Models Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - Google Images Universe Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET FASHION SHOW - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos