DJ and super-producer A-Trak has teamed up with Phantogram for the spirited new single "Parallel Lines."
"Parallel Lines" will be released on May 20th. The track marks Phantogram's first feature on a producer's original song, and for A-Trak follows recent collaborations "As Crazy As It Is" with ZHU and Keznamdi, "Place on Earth" with Zoofunktion and his 2015 single "We All Fall Down" featuring Jamie Lidell.
A-Trak has several international tour dates scheduled for this spring and summer, including shows in Seattle and Vancouver for his label Fool's Gold's third Gold Gone Wild tour. Those shows will feature Tommy Trash as headliner as well as Fool's Gold alums Gladiator, Kittens, Madeaux, Nick Catchdubs, Rome Fortune and Shash'U. Tickets for those gigs are available via Fool's Gold, while A-Trak's dates are on his website.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION Google + - Fashion Models Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - Google Images Universe Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET FASHION SHOW - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos