Radiohead will headline the 15th Austin City Limits Festival this fall alongside Mumford & Sons, Kendrick Lamar and LCD Soundsystem.
This year's ACL lineup also boasts Major Lazer, Kygo, Willie Nelson (weekend two), Chris Stapleton (weekend one), Kacey Musgraves (weekend one), M83, Haim, LL Cool J, Flume, Anderson Paak and the Free Nationals, the Chainsmokers, Margo Price, Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats, St. Lucia (weekend one), Band of Horses, Schoolboy Q, Young the Giant, Two Door Cinema Club, Die Antwoord, Local Natives, Miike Snow, Cold War Kids, Flying Lotus, DJ Mustard and Conor Oberst (weekend two). A complete lineup is available on the ACL Fest website.
For Radiohead, the Austin dates mean the group will play at least twice more in the U.S. during their stretch of dates this year. So far, the band is also set for gigs in New York City and Los Angeles, as well as appearances at Lollapalooza in Chicago and Outside Lands in San Francisco.
Earlier this week, Radiohead released their first new single in five years, "Burn the Witch," with an eerie, animated video inspired by the refugee crisis in Europe. The song is expected to appear on their upcoming LP, though Radiohead have not announced any details about the follow-up to 2011's The King of Limbs.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION Google + - Fashion Models Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - Google Images Universe Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET FASHION SHOW - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos