Monday, July 3, 2017

Watch Ashley Tisdale & Debby Ryan Channel Destiny's Child for 'Say My Name' Cover

Watch Ashley Tisdale & Debby Ryan Channel Destiny's Child for 'Say My Name' Cover:

For the latest edition of her YouTube song cover series, Ashley Tisdale teamed up with fellow Disney alum Debby Ryan for an acoustic rendition of the Destiny's Child song "Say My Name."

Joined by Tisdale's husband Chris French on guitar, Tisdale and Ryan record a raw, downtempo version of the 1999 R&B hit. "I have a very special guest, she is my ultimate girl crush and spirit animal," Tisdale said, introducing the Jessie actress for the "Music Sessions" episode.

It's not the first time Tisdale has reunited with her Disney Channel family for the video series. Last month, the singer and actress brought on former High School Musical co-star Lucas Grabeel to perform their duet "What I've Been Looking For" from the movie. And earlier this year, she and Vanessa Hudgens -- who played Tisdale's rival in the Disney musical -- got together to cover Elle King's "Ex's and Oh's."

Tune in below to watch Tisdale and Ryan channel their inner-Beyoncé with their take on "Say My Name."