Thursday, July 20, 2017

Watch Brillz's Incredibly Vivid Sci-Fi Video For Experimental Single 'Aliens': Exclusive

Watch Brillz's Incredibly Vivid Sci-Fi Video For Experimental Single 'Aliens': Exclusive:

The existence of aliens on planet earth has always been a mystery, but DJ/producer Brillz certainly brings the idea to life in an incredibly vivid sci-fi video for his new single, "Aliens".

It's Brillz's first music video to date, and was written/co-directed by the Twonk leader himself. The production enlists the support of up-and-comer Trav Piper and features spine-chilling, extraterrestrial sounds amongst hollow synth stabs and intense build-ups. Whether you believe in aliens or not, Brillz and Piper layer the record with a voice recording from a video that went viral last year in which a man freaks out at the possible sighting of UFOs.

The track release and video coincides with his upcoming performance at Webster Hall in New York, which is set to close its doors in August for an undetermined period of time.

"Webster Hall holds more meaning to me than almost every venue I can think off," Brillz says. "I went to raves there growing up in New Jersey. I met one of my best friend and inspirations, Kill The Noise, on that stage. The first time I sold it out, it was one of the most magical moments in my life... It's a privilege for me to be able to perform somewhere that has had such an impact in my life... Sometimes things need to end for newer things to begin."

Tickets to his Webster Hall performance on Friday, July 21 can be purchased here. Just beware of aliens if you plan on going. Watch the video below: